So, you make ask what started this fire a'burning inside me. It was an experiment like I had never tried before. Remember that Drew and I both grew up in a conservative household. So, sex was meant for just one woman and one man. Never in a million years would I have thought about a threesome! Along comes - let's call her Sugarland! Sugarland was my BFF but a little more liberal than me. While riding with me all the way to Texas (moving from CA), with Drew following in the Uhaul, we began sexting very innocent little messages to him. It was so much fun and he started to sext back. I couldn't believe it. This went on for 3 days. Can you imagine the sexual frustration? Remember we have 5 kids so there wasn't even a chance for a fling during our hotel stops at night. By the time we reached our destination in Texas, I think we were all so pent up with sexual frustration we could burst.
That night, as we were laying on our mattress on the floor, started talking about a threesome with Sugarland. Of course, he wouldn't just come out and say it. Talked in code words. But I got the drift. I was so fucking HOT! I couldn't believe that he was entertaining it. So, I went to her room to ask her. I was so nervous. My heart was beating; my breathe was short. As I talked to her, she had thought about it but alas said no. She needed to talk to her husband. REALLY! Damnit.
I went back to my room and broke the news to Drew. It really was okay because we fucked like there was no tomorrow that night. It was incredible. There was no foreplay. He ripped my night gown off. Started pulling my nipples with his teeth while flicking it with his tongue. God, my pussy was throbbing. I finally pulled his shorts down and grabbed his hard dick into my hand. Fuck, he feels thick and hard. I finally just said, FUCK ME! He thrust his solid dick into my slick, wet pussy. He thrust so hard and fast. Drew's sweaty body next to mine. I wanted to scream but Sugarland was in the other room and my children might hear, too. Finally, he shot his cum into my pussy. He gets so much harder right before he cums. I love it. Relief! It last long because of all the sexual frustration of the trip but man was it incredible. Now to sleep! And good dreams.
So the journey begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment