So, this is my first time to blog and certainly the very first time to talk about my sex life in public. let me give you a little background. I grew up in a very conservative household with a minister dad and a teacher mother. They didn't talk about sex much less do more than a peck of a kiss around me. If a movie had a sexual encounter - CLICK- off the TV went. No rated R movies. NOTHING.
Fast forward to meeting my future husband. For the sake of privacy for him, let's call him Drew. When I first layed eyes on him, I thought. He is fucking HOT! So the dating began. At first it was very innocent. You see, he grew up in a very conservative house, also. Plus I found out that he was a virgin. I was not. I had a sorted past that included minor sexual encounters. The more we were together, the hotter it began. Until finally we just couldn't stop ourselves and we crossed the line. It was the most wonderful sex in the world. We couldn't get enough of each other. So our dating continued with lots and lots of sex. It was wonderful. The thrill of doing something together that both of our parents would frown on. The thrill of being bad.
Now fast forward to marriage life. We continued to enjoy our sex life but something flipped in me. I began to hate sex. The thought of it made me sick to my stomach, literally. I don't have a clue what happened. Of course, I still did my duty as a wife but did it begrudgingly and VERY rarely. We ended up having five kids. This just hindered our sex life even more. I just didn't like it. There was no thrill. It was all planned and slam bam thank you mam. Orgasm? What is that? Drew had them; he is a man. Me - nope - not a one. I would just lay there. I faked for his ego, though; being the good wife, ya know.
Fast forward again. Married for 16 years and a fire has begun burning in me that is hot it can't be controlled.
This is my outlet to share with you my sexual encounters with Drew and you never know what will happen.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment