Friday, December 2, 2011

Mission Accomplished

Like I said, we recently moved to Texas from California. But Drew had to go back for two weeks to finish up a job he started. This is where it gets really HOT! Of course, he visited my BFF Sugarland and her family. The sexual tension was still there. We had talked more about the possibility of a threesome. I was so jealous that they were together. But I did every thing I could to help this possibility along. I wanted it so badly. Don't ask me why but the thought of all three of us in a bed fucking each other made me incredibly horny and excited.

One night I knew Drew and Sugarland were going out together with the whole family. I gave them each a mission - grab each other's ass; grab her tit; lick his ear lobe. Well, they passed their missions and did much more. Drew actually found his way up her arm to her nipple and starting massaging it with his fingers. She groaned and her nipples grew hard. As he played with her nipple, she reached her hand over toward his growing dick. "Is this okay?," she asked. Of course it was! She rubbed him up and down through his shorts feeling his dick growing harder and harder. His hand began rubbing her thigh - higher and higher until he run it under the hem of her shorts to find her hot wet pussy waiting. She opened her legs wider. His fingers found her soft lips and began probing her. She raised her hips toward his hand and moved his hand to help him find her clit. He took his fingers and flicked it over and over again.

I am sure they wanted to do more but had promised to wait for me. This is more than I ever thought they would do without me. Drew had never even been with anyone but me so this is going WAY out of normal. Plus her husband, mom and daughter were in the other room.

They text me when it was over and gave me minor little details. I sent a wave of pure pleasure and pain through my body that I have never felt before. I actually flew off the bed. What was I feeling? Pain? Pleasure? Ectasy? God, this is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment